Best Treatments for Traction Alopecia @ GLOJAS!
✅ Done by Malaysia’s 1st Pioneer Hair Transplant Doctor!
✅ Done by Malaysia’s 1st Pioneer Hair Transplant Diplomate from The American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS)!
✅ Masters of Hair Transplants!
✅ More than 20 years of Rich Experience, Knowledge & Talent!
✅ Guaranteed Results!
✅ Best Results!
✅ Quick Recovery!
✅ Close Follow-ups!
What is Traction Alopecia?
Traction alopecia occurs when your hair is being pulled in the same direction for a long period of time.
Recurring strain on the hair follicles pulls out strands of hair and even damages follicles. This can cause itching, redness and causes infections or ulcers.
What are the types of hair styles that causes traction alopecia hair loss?
- Tight buns and ponytails
- Repeated use of rollers to set hair
How do I prevent traction alopecia?
- Do not frequently use artificial hair extensions.
- Keep changing your hairstyle more often.
- Wear loose braids especially around the hairline.
- Make sure your weaves, braids or cornrows are not too tight.
- Do not use heat or heating objects daily.
- Try to avoid sleeping in rollers.
- Use low heat settings on blow dryers and flat irons.
- If hair extensions are causing pain or irritation, take them out right away!
- Do not use elastic ponytail holders and rubber bands.
Permanent Solution For Thinning Hair Line or Permanent Hair Loss.
- Avoid tight hairstyles. You must try to wear your hair as loosely as possible and wear the hair loose or down whenever possible.
- Hair Growth Medications. At Glojas International Hair Transplant Centre Malaysia, we provide the best quality of hair loss medications that is proven effective and satisfactory.
- Hair Regrowth Injections. Always seek for a certified hair loss clinic in Malaysia for any injectables to the scalp. Here in GLOJAS, Dato Dr JasG had created the SMART PRP hair growth treatment and is solely available in Glojas.
- Hair Transplant. If you are going through common or severe hair problems and thinking of undergoing a hair transplant, come to GLOJAS Hair Transplant Centre Malaysia. We offer SMART FUE hair transplant and SMART FUT hair transplant that gives the best natural looking results and patient’s safety is our top priority.
At Glojas International Hair Transplant Centre Malaysia, our doctor, Dato DR JasG is an expert in the field of hair restoration and is Malaysia’s 1st Pioneer Hair Transplant Doctor from The American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS). This means that you would obtain the best and outstanding treatments on par with world-class standards!
Are you currently experiencing Traction Alopecia?
Do get in touch with us today for your FREE Consultation at +60362115555.
Glojas Guarantees The Best Results!