Best, Renowned and Trusted Scalp Micropigmentation @ GLOJAS!
What is an SMP?
Scalp micropigmentation (SMP) is an innovative solution that can create the illusion of a fuller head of hair. The SMP technique utilizes tiny needs and specially formulated pigments. Micro-needles are used to deposit pigment, or ink directly into your scalp. Your skilled professional from your hair loss clinic will work to ensure the dots blend in and create a natural look with depth and definition.
What are the advantages of an SMP?
- Creates an illusion of normal hair growth on the scalp
- Non-invasive – no downtime
- Affordable – 60% cheaper than a Hair Transplant
- Safe – no cuts and no surgical devices or chemicals used
- Not time consuming – your finished look can be achieved in 2 to 3 sessions
- No maintenance needed
- Natural looking of a close cropped hair style
- Long-lasting – 3 to 6 years
- Hides imperfections – Perfect camouflage of any scarring from past surgeries, injuries or by birth.
How much does a Scalp Micropigmentation Cost?
It starts from USD1,000 onwards depending on the area of coverage and the desired results.
Is there downtime?
Is there Pain involved?
Our Founding CEO, Dato’ Dr.JasG is a qualified Aesthetic Doctor from The Ministry of Health Malaysia. Dato’ Dr.JasG is Malaysia’s 1st Pioneer Hair Transplant Diplomate from The American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS).
Call us today!
Do contact us today for your Free Consultation with Dato’ Dr.JasG! +60362115555. Here at Glojas, we bring out the best in you!