Acne Treatment @ GLOJAS!
How does Acne Develop?
The skin has tiny holes or pores that can be blocked and hair follicles become plugged with oil and often causing dead skin cells. This condition is known as acne or pimples. It needs aesthetic attention. When the skin comes in air exposure, bacteria gets a chance to grow and worsens the condition with severe black and brown heads.
The sign and symptoms of Acne may vary depending on the severity of the condition such as;
- Whiteheads (closed plugged pores)
- Blackheads (open plugged pores)
- Small red, tender bumps (papules)
- Pimples (pustules), which are papules with pus at their tips
- Large, solid, painful lumps beneath the surface of the skin (nodules)
- Painful, pus-filled lumps beneath the surface of the skin (cystic lesions).
What are the Causes of Acne?
- Excess oil production
- Blockage of hair follicles by oil & dead skin cells
- Excess activity of Androgen hormone
Acne is typically appearing in those areas where sebaceous or oil glands are presented most, such as face, forehead, chest, upper back, and shoulders including hair follicles connected to the oil glands.
Effective acne treatment is available in the Aesthetic world that must be pursued before the issue becomes severe.
Contact us today!
Here at Glojas, we bring out the best in you!