PRP Hair Loss Treatment @ GLOJAS!
What causes hair loss?
- Family history (heredity). The most common cause of hair loss is a hereditary condition called male-pattern baldness or female-pattern baldness.
- Hormonal changes and medical conditions.
- Medications and supplements.
- Radiation therapy to the head.
- A very stressful event.
- Certain hairstyles and treatments.
At Glojas Hair Loss Clinic Malaysia, we practice to do the scalp analysis first by using the folliscope to check your scalp to determine which treatment will best suit for you. Dato’ Dr. JasG will let you know during the consultation.
What is PRP hair?
PRP (platelet-rich plasma) therapy for hair loss is a three-step medical treatment in which a person’s blood is drawn, processed, and then injected into the scalp. This approach is best combined with Dato’ Dr. JasG male/female pattern hair loss medications.
Is it painful?
At Glojas, Dato Dr. Jas uses a special technique by using medical vibrator to minimize the pain during injection.
What are the benefits of PRP Hair?
- Virtually painless process.
- Only 10-15-minute process, with the treatment itself taking 3-5 minutes.
- No downtime or recovery process.
- Increased blood supply to the follicle.
- Triggered and maintained growth phase.
- Hair growth cycle controlled.
Does PRP thicken hair?
PRP is a non-surgical hair loss treatment in the treatment of hair loss. Highly concentrated growth factors in the form of platelets have been shown to stimulate new hair growth, thicken thinned out hair, and make hair transplants grow thicker and healthier.
How much does PRP treatment cost?
PRP treatment cost in Malaysia starts from USD 200 onwards. These costs vary based on the extent of the procedure and areas treated.
Dato’ Dr. JasG is Malaysia’s 1st Pioneer Hair Transplant Diplomate from the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS) and a Licensed Aesthetic Doctor from the Ministry of Health Malaysia (MOH).
Do contact us today for your FREE Consultation with Dato’ Dr. JasG at +60362115555.
Here at Glojas, we bring out the best in you!