Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) is the ultimate non-surgical male and female scalp grooming. Similar to a medical hairline tattoo, this highly advanced method uses microneedles to inject layers of dot pigments on the scalp to create the appearance of hair follicles for a fuller-looking head of hair. This process that replicates natural hair follicles, strengthens and adds density to thinning hair.
Scalp Micropigmentation is an extremely intricate procedure with a guaranteed longer-lasting result. Malaysia’s leading scalp pigmentation specialist, our treatments offered in Kuala Lumpur is one of the best of its kind available in the world today.
The advantages of SMP
- Create the look of fuller and fresher hair
- Simulates a full-front, side and rear hairline.
- Hide scars, burns and birthmarks.
- Boost the visual effect of a hair transplant.
- SMP creates a hair replica by placing tiny particles of pigment into the scalp. Each follicle is individually ’tattooed’ by our specialist or experienced and well-trained staff.
- The scalp treatment is generally carried out over two or three sessions, with a small interval between each session to allow the scalp to relax and the pigmentation to settle. Although total coverage can be gained in the first session for most candidates, the following sessions are designed to refine your results and hairline designs, adjustments in tone darkness and variants in tone as some scalp areas may absorb the pigment differently.