What causes hair loss?
Male pattern hair loss is believed to be due to a combination of genetics and the male hormone dihydrotestosterone.
Thyroid disease, anemia, protein deficiency, chemotherapy, and low vitamin levels may cause hair loss. Hair loss produced by the autoimmune destruction of hair follicles in localized areas of skin.
The advantages of FUE Hair Restoration?
– Virtually invisible scars
– Ensures a natural-looking hairline
– Scar-less and knifeless
– Donor can be harvested from different parts of the body
– No pain during or after the treatment, local anaesthesia will be used.
– Less downtime and fast recovery
1. This treatment will begin with consultation with our hair expert.
An artistic proposed design will be done according your goals expectation.
2. The donor area will be prepared based on the number of graft needed.
3. Local anaesthesia will be administered to make this procedure as comfortable as possible.
4. Our Hair Expert will use a specially designed medical instrument and a microscopic tool to harvest each individual follicular unit is used.
5. Well-trained hair technician using the special tools and instruments for placing grafts in the recipient area based on the hairline design.
Recovery process will take around 7 to 10 days. In about two weeks, most traces or scabs of the grafts will be completely gone. 3 to 4 months onwards, you should notice significant regrowth, at which point your native and transplanted hair will continue to grow naturally.
Why choose us?
At GLOJAS, our specialized doctor is the sole practitioner in Malaysia who is certified by the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS), which means you will achieve the best and most outstanding results from our course of treatments. We are your trusted hair clinic.