Perfect Weight & Lustrous Hair @ GLOJAS
Glojas Smart International Aesthetics is located in an affluent residential area in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. The Founding CEO Dato’ Dr.JasG is the main driving force behind this Medical establishment of more than 20 years. He is a qualified and registered Medical Doctor, licensed aesthetic practitioner and Malaysia’s 1st Pioneer Hair Restoration Graduate Diplomate from The American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS).
The best way to achieve a healthy weight is not by following a short-term diet or program. Instead, focus on permanent, positive changes that promote lifelong health and well-being.
Here at Glojas Smart Aesthetics & Glojas Hair Transplant Centre, we will closely journey with you for your successful weight loss and healthier hair in our weight & hair management program.
Our Founding CEO, Hair Transplant & Aesthetic Doctor is Dato’ Dr.JasG comes with more than 20 years of rich experience, talent and knowledge. Dato will ensure successful results of a well contoured face, body and remarkably lustrous hair. Dato’ Dr.JasG is currently Malaysia’s ONLY Hair Restoration Diplomate from The American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS). The ABHRS is world’s highest governing body for Hair Restoration Surgeons.
The three keys to a healthy weight:
- Don’t skip meals – this may lead to overeating later. Weight loss efforts are most successful when meals and snacks are small and spread out during the day.
- Eat balanced meals. Choosing a wide variety of foods is important for good health, but control portion sizes and avoid second servings. Try serving the foods on your plate with these tips in mind:
- Fill one quarter of your plate with lean protein – this portion size fits within the palm of your hand. Lean protein sources include fish (especially salmon), poultry, egg whites and tofu.
- Then fill at least half of your plate with non-starchy vegetables like tomatoes, salads and other greens, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms and green beans.
- If desired, add a small portion of fruit or a cup of low-fat or non-fat milk or yogurt. Or, enjoy these as a between-meals snack instead.
- Limit foods that are high in saturated fat, since fat is a concentrated source of calories.
- Choose lean meats. Trim visible fat from meats and skin from poultry before eating.
- Use lower-fat cooking methods, such as baking, broiling, roasting, stewing and steaming. Avoid frying foods.
- Watch out for added fats from condiments, such as cheese, butter, margarine, mayonnaise and salad dressing.
- Eat less added sugars in the form of table sugar, honey, sweets, pastries and desserts.
- Avoid high-calories beverages like sodas, fruit juices and alcohol.
Be active – exercise
Try making exercise a daily habit. Aim for at least 30 minutes of moderate activity, such as brisk walking, on most days of the week. If your goal is to lose weight, however, you’ll benefit from doing more, as much as 60 to 90 minutes of activity per day.
Don’t set the bar too high when you’re just getting started. Start slowly, and gradually increase your daily activity level. Some tips for increasing activity levels:
- Limit TV, computer and video game use.
- Schedule family exercise time.
- Get an exercise video or equipment to use at home.
- Walk the dog.
- Do errands by foot or bike.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Park farther away or get off the bus a few stops early and walk the rest of the way.
- Join a walking group, aerobics class, sports team, local pool, gym or community centre.
To stay motivated
- Choose a variety of activities to keep your workouts interesting.
- Set realistic goals, at a reasonable pace.
- Plan exercise into your weekly schedule.
- Find an exercise buddy – you can rely on each other for support.
- Keep an exercise log. Writing down what we do helps keep us focused.
- Set a non-food reward for progress in meeting your goal.
Be aware and plan
- At home, eat only while sitting down at the table and stay out of the kitchen unless you are preparing food.
- Keep tempting foods out of sight and make healthy snacks available.
- Use smaller plates, bowls and glasses.
- Make it inconvenient to eat more by chewing gum or brushing your teeth after meals.
- Take small bites.
- Chew your food well.
- Put your utensil down between bites and savour the taste of the food.
Monitor your progress:
- Check your body weight at least once a week – daily is okay – and keep a logbook.
- Keep a daily food journal. It will make you think more carefully about what you’re eating and allow you to monitor calories. There are many ways to track calories, including applications for your handheld device, free or paid online programs, or the good old fashioned paper and pencil method.
- Glojas Hair Transplant Centre has been in practice for the last 20 years hence the results are not only assured but we walk with you throughout the journey from pre surgery to post surgery until full results are achieved.
Hair Loss, Hair Restoration & Hair Transplant
Hair loss, particularly male pattern balding is largely determined by genes, and alopecia areata (hair loss in one area of the scalp) affects about one in 100 individuals. More than 60% of hair loss sufferers say they would rather have more hair than money or friends, which gives you an insight into the negative impact of losing your hair. Hair loss, particularly in women and in younger men, can lead to depression and low self-esteem.
- One of the major hair loss treatments currently available is hair transplantation, where individual hair follicles from the donor area are painstakingly transplanted one by one to the area of balding. This is a tedious process done by highly qualified and talented doctors. There are other alternative treatments such as laser stimulation, medications, sprays and shampoos. However, we can attest from our experience that the best results come from Hair Transplantation and Platelet Rich Plasma injections.
- At Glojas, our doctors also provide Stem Cell Hair Transplants for scalp, face and body. Yes, this procedure is superior in quality, results and price. Stem Cells never come cheap hence it triples the price of a conventional Hair Transplant Surgery. However, be it conventional or Stem Cell, we assure excellent and satisfactory results.
- Here at Glojas, we tailor to FUE and FUT Hair Transplants and we are richly experienced in both options for transplant. Be it a FUE or FUT, our doctors make the decision based on the individual’s hair loss issues and health. Our doctors would need to be perfectly sure that the candidate is qualified and prepared for the procedure.
- Dato’ Dr.JasG is inventor of SMART FUE and SMART PRP which is a combination of formulas for a successful transplant and hair regrowth. Our SMART Formula has been legally patented, tested and proven.
- One would need a consultation where a hair analysis will be conducted on whether the candidate would need a Hair Transplant or a Non-Invasive option through medications & SMART PRP.
Do contact us today for your FREE Consultation with Dato’ Dr.JasG! +60362115555. Here at Glojas, we bring out the best in you!