Highly Effective Microdermabrasion Treatment
Glojas Smart International Aesthetics in located in an affluent residential area in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. This Medical establishment has been in practise for more than 20 years under its founding CEO Dato’ Dr.JasG who is a qualified and registered Medical Doctor, Licensed Aesthetic Practitioner and Malaysia’s pioneer graduate diplomate in hair restoration surgery (ABHRS)
Microdermabrasion is a minimally invasive procedure used to renew overall skin tone and texture. It can improve the appearance of sun damage, wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, acne scarring, melasma, and other skin-related concerns and conditions.
The procedure uses a special applicator with an abrasive surface to gently sand away the thick outer layer of the skin to rejuvenate it.
A different microdermabrasion technique sprays fine particles of aluminium oxide or sodium bicarbonate with a vacuum/suction to accomplish the same outcome as the abrasive surface.
Microdermabrasion is considered a safe procedure for most skin types and colours. People might choose to get the procedure if they have the following skin concerns:
- fine lines and wrinkles
- hyperpigmentation, age spots and brown spots
- enlarged pores and blackheads
- acne and acne scars
- stretch marks
- dull-looking skin complexion
- uneven skin tone and texture
- sun damage
- Microdermabrasion is a procedure that usually takes about one hour. It’s typically performed by a qualified nurse and in Glojas done under the supervision of our Founder & CEO, Dato’ Dr.JasG. It’s not necessary to use anaesthesia or a numbing agent for microdermabrasion.
- During your appointment, you’ll be seated in a reclining chair. Your provider will use a handheld device to gently spray on the particles or sand away the outer layer of skin in the targeted areas. At the end of the treatment, a moisturizer as well as sunscreen will be applied to your skin.
- This microdermabrasion treatment can be combined with Medlite for skin brightening and toning. This combination will bring about remarkable and noticeable results leaving skin glowing, bright and clear.
Our Founding CEO, Dato’ Dr.JasG is a qualified and registered Medical Doctor, Licensed Aesthetic Medicine Practitioner (LCP) from The Ministry of Health Malaysia. Dato’ Dr.JasG is Malaysia’s ONLY Hair Restoration Diplomate from The American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS). The ABHRS is the world’s highest governing body for Hair Restoration Doctors. Dato’ Dr.JasG holds more than 20 years of rich experience in his field of expertise as a Medical Doctor practising in Aesthetic Medicine, Aesthetic Procedures & Treatments & Hair Restoration.
Dato’ Dr.JasG holds his prestigious Fellowship in Dermatological Laser Surgery from Mahidol University which was a study that he underwent at The Faculty of Medicine at Ramathibodi Hospital, Bangkok. He is also a Diplomate in Aesthetic Medicine from The American Board of Aesthetic Medicine (ABAM).