SMART™ FUE (Follicle Unit Extraction) is an advanced technique for hair transplant through a minimally invasive procedure.
The safest hair transplant procedure in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with no side effects for those experiencing rapid hair loss concerns. Both men and women are suitable candidates for this procedure.
In GLOJAS Smart International, Dato’ Dr JasG has legally patented the formula SMART™ FUE into the standard technique of FUE. Our doctors perform an Advanced Hair Transplant procedure that strictly meets the expectations of world class standards and the strict guidelines of The American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS). In applying the latest techniques of hair transplant technology, we aim to achieve optimum and permanent results that are natural. SMART™ FUE’s advanced formulation will reduce healing time and the loss of hair grafts, and thicken existing thinning hair, resulting in higher success rates.
Undeniably, both men and women experience hair loss. From a combination of genetics and male hormones to other contributing factors ranging from thyroid, anaemia, hypertension, diabetes, protein deficiency, chemotherapy, poor nutrition and more.
– Minimal scars
– Ensures a natural-looking hairline
– Donor can be harvested from different parts of the body
-minimal pain during or after the treatment, local anaesthesia will be used.
– Less downtime and fast recovery
1) Planning and Design the desired hair growth and the number of grafts needed from prior consultations with our specialists.
2) Donor and Recipient Areas will be measured based on the number of grafts needed.
3) Local anesthetic will be administered for a comfortable procedure. Every procedure is assisted by the most qualified team of medical staff and only advanced medical tools are used.
4) Recovery within 5 to 10 days. Daily activities can still be resumed but no physical exercise for 14 days.
Recovery process will take around 7 to 10 days. In about two weeks, most traces or scabs of the grafts will be completely gone. 3 to 4 months onwards, you should notice significant regrowth, at which point your native and transplanted hair will continue to grow naturally.