Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation @GLOJAS!
Successful Fat Transfers to Breast only @ GLOJAS!
Breast Augmentation is a plastic surgery and one of the most popular procedures that plastic surgeons perform because of its ability to quickly and drastically enhance a woman’s breast size and shape.
Fat transfers to breast either for augmentation or enlargement essentially uses liposuction to take fats from other parts of your body and transfer it into your breasts. This is a breast augmentation option for women who are looking for a relatively small increase in breast size and would prefer natural results.
Benefits of Fat Transfer to Breast?
- At the same time, body contouring is done as the surgeon harvests healthy fat cells from unwanted area such as thigh or abdomen.
- It is not only effective in enhancing volume of the breast, but also correcting and improving shape and texture of the breast.
- Sensation is normal and it feels soft, much like the other unreconstructed breast.
- It is important for self-esteem, confidence and personal relationships.
Suitable Candidates for Breast Fat Transfer.
- Are you experiencing low confidence because you are not feeling physically perfect due to small breasts?
- Are you unhappy with your sexual life?
- Are you dissatisfied with your appearance and needs makeover?
- Have you lost the opportunity in arena or glamour?
- Women who are looking for subtle breast enhancement and would like to reduce unwanted fat in other areas of the body.
The Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation procedure:
- Breast Fat Transfer is performed with two surgical procedures on the same day the first procedure is to harvest the fat from another area of the body, typically from the abdomen, buttocks, flank, or thighs.
- The fat is extracted using liposuction. First, a small incision is placed in the area to harvest the fat. A small cannula is inserted and fat tissue is removed using a vacuum suction.
- The liposuction sites are sculpted to give the patient smooth and beautiful contours. Once the fat is collected, it is prepared for injection into the breast, removing any fluid waste or contaminants.
- Then, the clean fat is placed in a syringe for injection to the breast.
What to expect from a Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation?
- The entire procedure takes 4-6 hours for harvesting and injection.
- Normally able to return to light activities and work in 1 week.
- Some swelling, bruising and discomfort at the donor sites and the injection sites. This discomfort is easily controlled and temporary.
- Breast shape is improved, enhancing the cleavage of the upper breast, usually increased ¾ – 1 full bra cup size.
Recovery period after Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation.
- Depending on how many areas the initial liposuction was carried out on.
- -You may bruise and swollen for 1-3 weeks and should avoid exercise during this time and may wish to be off work for 1-2 weeks also.
- -You may feel some discomfort around the breast and experience an aching sensation for a week or two following treatment.
- This is completely normal and will subside.
What is the cost for Fat Transfer in Malaysia?
Fat transfer breast augmentation cost in Malaysia starts from USD 2000 onwards and solely depends on the targeted area and desired results.
Call us today!
If you are interested in having a Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation, do contact us today for your Free Consultation at Glojas Plastic Surgery Malaysia, +60362115555. Here at Glojas, we bring out the best in you!