Facial & Body Skin Tightening & Lift
- BTL Exilis Radiofrequency at Glojas Smart International Aesthetics is pain free and although the layer under the skin is heated, its unique cooling technology means the epidermis remains comfortable throughout treatment.
- A course of four treatments is recommended for the face and although immediate results will be visible these dissipate over the following 24 hours and longer lasting results are seen from eight weeks. Final results typically last one year before considering maintenance.
- Treatment should ideally take place once a week for at least 6 weeks without a break in the chain
Radiofrequency technology works by sending a narrow beam of energy deep into the skin but without damaging the outer layers. It is a non-invasive treatment to address lines and wrinkles as well as the early signs of loose or sagging skin.
Radiofrequency has been used in medicine for many years and is now an effective treatment to tighten face, neck and body tissue in patients from their mid 20’s to their 60’s.
At Glojas Smart International Aesthetics we use Radiofrequency to improve the appearance of love handles, bingo wings (flabby arms), saddle bags on hips and thighs, post-baby tummies, turkey necks, jowling in the face and wrinkles around the eyes.
- Number of treatments required:Usually between 6 to 8 sessions.
- Results visible:Between 2-3 weeks after the first treatment.
- Frequency of Treatment: Once a week for the next 6 weeks
- Social downtime:Minimal to hardly
- Pain factor:Very Mild
How Does Exilis Work?
Exilis is one of the most versatile treatments in the cosmetic sector and is an effective treatment for fat reduction, body sculpting and skin tightening. Exilis uses a blended technology – radio frequency and ultrasound to target stubborn fat reserves and contour your chosen area by reducing inches, an effective alternative to standard liposuction treatment.
What Can I Expect During And After Treatment?
Because of its advanced technology, Exilis is pain-free. Although it works by heating the layer under the skin, the unique cooling technology means that the epidermis remains comfortable throughout treatment. Patients can expect to feel slight warmth during treatment, but no pain.
Generally speaking, we recommend a minimum of four treatments when Exilis is used for body contouring. Superficial results will be seen immediately, due to the tightening effect from the heat, this will dissipate over 24 hours with longer lasting results seen from around nine weeks. Final results after 6 to 8 sessions can be expected 12-14 weeks afterwards and typically last for one year before patients consider maintenance.
Our Founding CEO
Our Founding CEO, Dato’ Dr.JasG is a qualified and registered Medical Doctor in Malaysia, Licensed Aesthetic Medicine Practitioner (LCP) from The Ministry of Health Malaysia, Diplomate in Aesthetic Medicine from The American Board of Aesthetic Medicine (ABAM), Diplomate in Hair Restoration Surgery from The American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS) and holds His Fellowship in Dermatological Laser Surgery from Mahidol University, Bangkok. Dato’ Dr.JasG holds more than 20 years of rich experience, knowledge and talent and these are highly important factors in a Doctor when it comes to Aesthetics.
Do be informed that many Aesthetic and Beauty Centres in the market are not Medical Practices by Medical Doctors and their equipments used are mostly generics from China. Here at Glojas, we are a registered and highly regulated Medical Practice and our equipments are Originals that are imported from Europe and The United States
Exilis Radiofrequency offers an affordable alternative and may also be a more financially viable option than cosmetic surgery.
Contact us today for your FREE Consultation with Dato’ Dr.JasG! +60362115555. Here at Glojas, we bring out the best in you!