Effective Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation @ GLOJAS!
What is Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation?
Fat Transfer breast augmentation essentially uses liposuction to take fat from other parts of your body and inject it into your breasts. This is a breast augmentation option for women who are looking for a relatively small increase in breast size and would prefer natural results.
How does it work?
Fats are taken from other body parts, processed and transferred to the breast. Fats are usually taken from either the abdomen or thighs.
Who is the Ideal candidate for Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation?
- Patients who have been pregnant, breast fed, and then lost the volume of their breasts may be excellent candidates as their breast tissue has become expanded by the pregnancy.
- Similarly, women who have had their breast implants removed may be good candidates for fat transfer breast expansion. Their breasts are already expanded by the previous implant and should accept the fat without problems.
- Women who have experienced multiple capsular contractures with implants are good candidates for fat grafting breast enlargement. Most do not want another implant.
- Women with large hips and small breasts are good candidates for fat transfer breast enlargement. Large hips mean good fat for harvesting and a better result.
- Women with asymmetrical breasts or ‘depressions’ in the breasts are candidates for fat grafting techniques. Their breasts may be made more shapely and enlarged.
Is it painful?
It is done under local anesthesia, meaning you are fully awake but you will receive medicine to numb the area to block the pain.
What can you expect after Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation?
It’s common after a surgical fat transfer to have;
- significant bruising and swelling, temporary numbness.
- small scars – these will fade, but will not completely disappear.
- loss of some of the fat from the injected area during the first few months.
How long do Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation results last?
It last permanently and you can top up after few months or years according to your preference. You are highly encouraged to eat on healthy fats such as Avocados, Milk & Cheese.
How long is the recovery?
There will be minimal bruising and swelling for atleast 7-14 days.
Will there be after care?
You will be given medication for anti-swelling, pain, antibiotic and antibiotic cream for you to apply at the incision site after clean. We suggest you wear a recovery bra/sports bra after the procedure and care for your incision site as directed. You need to return the next day for the dressing and follow-ups. Stitches will be removed after one week.
How much does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation cost?
Fat Transfer breast augmentation cost in Malaysia starts from USD 2000 onwards and solely depends on the issue and desired results.
Dr. Mohd Ali is a qualified Plastic Surgeon and sub-specialised in Craniofacial Surgery with more than 15 years in rich experience, knowledge and talent.
Do contact us today for your FREE Consultation with our expert of Plastic Surgery in Kuala Lumpur, Dr. Mohd Ali at +60362115555.
Here at Glojas, we bring out the best in you!